Saturday, April 13, 2013

From  Georgia's Point of View
LVM  Dog Park Review



Georgia  (me) resting after playing "chuck-it" with my favorite ball
My mom is  usually the "blogger" in the family, but she decided to let me give my review on my favorite  RV Resort Dog Park.   We stayed at LVM  Resort in Las Vegas, for three weeks.  


 The park at LVM  is only fenced on three sides, which leads me to believe  the people there really trust the dogs.  It is like playing on a golf course without getting yelled at!   There is a bench for mom to sit on, if she wants, but she usually uses that to set my leash on while we play chuck it.   The  park is right across from the Gate Guard, so the Guards are entertained watching the dogs play, and sometimes they like to pat me on the head.  Mom is happy with this park because my paws stay clean.     Inside the park  fence I have to stay on my leash, but everyone really likes dogs here.  Mom always made me walk to the dog park, but there was a lucky Bassett Hound that always rode to the park in his dad's golf cart,  personally I like walking.  I give this park a "Four Paw" rating because  it is GREAT!   

LVM RV Resort  Dog Park

That's me returning with the ball 

This is the dog park area at LVM Resort, that is the Clubhouse just behind the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment